I recently had a friend complain to me that she was always tired…from the moment she woke up, it was like she lacked the energy to properly function at work, focus on tasks or workout at the gym. Despite taking vitamins, nothing seemed to help...and she just couldn't understand why.
Unfortunately, Vitamins Aren't Always the Answer
The truth is that vitamins do not directly serve as a source of energy, rather they offer assistance to support the enzymes that generate energy from the FOODS you eat — such as carbohydrates and fats. So, yes, they do play a major role, but in helping out in the chemical reactions that leads to the generation of energy. This means that FOOD+VITAMINS results in an increase in energy. However, be aware that by taking vitamins individually or in the wrong combination, you could risk resulting in LESS energy due to imbalances.
Vitamins for Energy
As you know, there are dozens of vitamins… so, which are the best and in what amount?
- B1 helps form adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which every cell of the body uses for energy.
- B2 helps build red blood cells. Women who are anemic need more of this vitamin. This also turns your pee bright yellow. It works with B6 for energy metabolism.
- B3 works in combination with CoQ10, to optimize mitochondria – which is the “powerhouse of energy”.
- B5 helps release energy from sugars, starches, and fats.
- B6 is important for protein metabolism.
- B7 – Biotin boosts your metabolism and allows your muscles to contract better. It’s also important for hair, nails and skin.
- B12 helps increase your metabolism (but too much, will also increase your appetite).
- C helps in the synthesis of carnitine, which helps utilize fats for energy.
- D3 is vitally important. It’s formed from the sun. It interacts with the sleep hormone, Melatonin. It increases mental energy.
You may have noticed that a lot of these are “B Vitamins”, which help turn the foods you eat into more usable energy. However, you can’t rely on taking an excessive number of vitamins or “B Complex” to have more energy.This is because taking too much of one specific vitamin can create a deficiency in another one. You’ll end up having even LESS ENERGY.
A Solution That Works
So, if you want more energy both physically AND mentally, depending solely on vitamins isn’t going to do the trick. To be honest, there’s very few effective solutions that can help to significantly boost your energy levels…safely. But there is one that I’ve relied on for years…and its the same one that has helped hundreds of thousands of people all over the word. Boost energy, improve focus and build mental and physical stamina using this safe and effective solution that will offer noticeable results WITHIN days. That's right, see MORE results within LESS time and requiring little to no effort. So, stop spending money and time on products that don't work; and discover a solution that is designed to offer lasting results that you can trust.