Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) is basically the narrowing of arteries because of plaque build-up, which is one of the primary causes of a heart attack or stroke.
It’s important to make sure you have healthy cholesterol levels and lipids (LDH, HDL, Triglycerides, Homocysteine, etc.). But it may be even MORE IMPORTANT to make sure you have healthy blood flow and improved circulation.
Please take a quick look at the below info-graphic for important risk factors and potential solutions. Make sure to also ready my summary at the end…
- helps improve brain function, cognition and memory
- helps reduce blood pressure
- helps prevent a heart attack or stroke (something my dad recently had)
- very important if you are concerned about diabetes or heart disease
- vital for improved muscle function and sexual performance (especially for men)
Your goal should be to PREVENT a heart attack or stroke and NOT have any kind of surgery.
You always have to make sure you have a healthy life-style… Eat more natural foods, have some physical activity daily, manage your stress levels and take some natural herbs, vitamins and minerals if you want faster results with less effort.