“I have plaque buildup in my arteries. How can I “unclog” and clean my arteries, naturally? I heard this can’t be done unless I have surgery or take really harmful drugs. You always seem to know a natural way to heal the body, anything for this?”
Well, it is correct that it’s very difficult to remove plaque buildup from your arteries, but it is NOT impossible. I know it can be done because I’ve done it many times – from my professional athletes, to my older clients … including my own parents.
Prevent & Unclog
So the first thing we must do is PREVENT future plaque build up and then, we can work on removing the current buildup.
Now, this can take 6-12 months or longer, depending on your current situation. However, at end of today’s article I’ll reveal a proven formula that can speed up this process.
By the way, this is a very important topic because plaque buildup reduces blood flow and circulation, which can cause a heart attack or stroke obviously.
However, it also causes things like:
- impotence/erectile problems
- numbness to your extremities (hands and feet)
- high blood pressure
- and a host of other health problems.
How To Prevent Future Buildup
There’s no point in trying to clean your arteries, if you keep clogging it up daily. So, here are 3 simple tips in preventing future plaque build up… while at the same time, helps UNCLOG current plaque.
1 — Eat a heart-healthy diet
Diet can play a big role in improving your heart health and reducing your risk for a buildup of plaque. It’s never too late to eat a healthier diet. Just as years of bad eating can damage your body, good eating can help heal it and it can happen quickly.
- Add more “healthy” fats to your diet. These are typically mono and poly unsaturated fats. They’re found in foods like olives, raw seeds and nuts, avocados, and fish. These should be RAW and uncooked.
- Eliminate “unhealthy” and artificial sources of trans fats. Most artificial trans fats are found in processed, packaged foods like cookies and snack cakes. These have been heated and are hydrogenated. They are also high in omega 6 fats, which causes inflammation.
- Increase your fiber intake. Soluble fiber helps prevent and remove plaque buildup. You can find soluble fiber in foods like vegetables, lentils, beans, and oats. I would also add in fiber supplements as well, especially if you have a hard time getting it all from food.
- Cut back on sugar. The sugar found in processed foods like cookies, ice cream, and sugar-sweetened beverages has no nutritional value. Unfortunately, sugar is hidden in almost all “man-made” foods. They increase your blood sugar levels… Which when combined with the unhealthy fats, clogs your arteries.
2 — Exercise
First, we all need to move more. All we tend to do is sit all day long — computer, phone, driving, eating, work, etc.
The reason exercise is important is because it helps improve your youth hormones, which then helps your body naturally get rid of toxins – this includes plaque.
And in my opinion, “resistance exercise” is more important than cardiovascular. This means lifting weights – which can be with free weights, machines, cables or simply your own body weight.
And if you workout quickly, it will also give you a very strong cardiovascular workout at the same time.
You only need 3x weekly and I would add in daily walking as well.
3 — Take Specific Supplements
Taking specific herbs, vitamins and minerals that are clinically proven to help improve blood flow and circulation, will give you the biggest and fastest improvements in preventing AND removing plaque buildup.
And you can get more information about which ones are the best, by clicking the special link below this article. Of course, supplements do NOT take the place of a healthy lifestyle.
However, when combined together, it’s like being on “steroids”. You’ll get much faster and more dramatic results, with LESS effort.
And for many people, like my own parents, it made the biggest difference in REMOVING the plaque buildup — more so than preventing.
So make sure you eat better, exercise and take specific supplements.
Make small improvements daily and within a few weeks and months, you’ll see and feel dramatic improvements.
Of course, I shouldn’t have to say the obvious… but I need to:
- Lose fat if you’re overweight.
- Stop smoking
- Limit or eliminate alcohol
Fastest & Easiest Solution For
Improving Your Blood Flow & Circulation
So there are lots of ways for improving your blood flow and circulation – diet and exercise being the two important factors. Unfortunately, they take time and most people are either NOT patient or need faster results, with less effort…
This is the exact problem I ran into with my own parents. Because of this, I needed to find a simple, easy and fast solution for improving their blood flow in less than 30 days, without the use of harmful prescription drugs or following a restrictive diet.
If this is something you’re also interested in, you can easily copy this “perfect formula”, implement it and start seeing and feeling results within days…